The Life Guide Journey to Truth
SIDS Foundation, Inc is a multi-faceted organization that is committed to building collaborative partnerships , increasing economic development, empowering educational advancement and sustaining healthy communities. As advocates, we stand in the gap for individuals without a voice, yet we are constantly forging and fostering "vast changes and awareness" within the demographics we serve.
- The Life Guide Journey to Truth Support Group Program (8 week class)
- Partnerships with the Department of Corrections, Department of Parole and Department of Assistive Rehabilitative Services
- Re-entry Services-Assisting individuals on parole or recently released from prison.
- Juvenile Behavioral Modification Program
- Fatherhood Initiative
- Relapse and Recovery Support Groups
- Maternal Child & Health Services (Pregnant and Parenting Teens)
- Case Management
- Resource and Referrals Services
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- Family Re-unification
- After-school programs and tutorial support